This is the page where you can see at a glance where and when I’ll be doing an upcoming talk about writing, volunteerism, or the world of chocolate in a Chocolatour event. To book me for an event, visit this page for more information.
Here is a list of upcoming chocolate pairings and events:
- We held our 4th Wine & Chocolate pairing event at Aaron’s on the Lake B&B in Ponemah, Manitoba, to rave reviews on November 30th. Contact Aaron’s at (204) 223-1690 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the list for a future event.
- We’ll start 2020 off with a chocolate tasting class at McNally Robinson Booksellers on Grant Avenue in Winnipeg on February 21st (this will make a terrific Valentine’s gift for yourself or anyone you know), and then have a class following Easter on April 17th. I’ll try and keep the menu for each class unique and exciting as it’s fun to see chocolate lovers returning for more than one class as they seek a greater knowledge of the world of chocolate while tasting some of the best chocolate of the world.
- Call (204) 453-0424 (ext 250) to reserve your spot or for more information on any of these classes at McNally Robinson Booksellers or register online via the Community Classroom’s online page at this link.
chocolatour events include customized chocolate tours
Chocolatour is not just about eating chocolate. It is about engaging in cocoa culture, and experiencing the world of chocolate and cacao through:
- visits to cocoa farms and plantations;
- partaking in chocolate events, attractions, and diversions; and
- meeting some of the world’s finest and most creative chocolate makers and chocolatiers, seeing the places that inspire them, and of course, tasting their delicious chocolate creations.
During chocolate travels with Doreen, we meet small chocolate makers and tour larger factories as well. And we might be treated to a Sacred Cacao Ceremony by a local cacao enthusiast, farmer or chocolate maker who will take us inside the mystical world of cacao.
I feel very fortunate to be immersed in the world of chocolate travel and very soon, hope to be your host on a fully-customized Chocolatour chocolate tour. Please contact me for details.