This is the page where you can see at a glance where and when Doreen will be doing an upcoming talk about writing, volunteerism, or the world of chocolate in a Chocolatour event. To book Doreen for an event, visit this page for more information.
Here is a list of upcoming chocolate pairings and events:
- The second Wine & Chocolate pairing event at Aaron’s on the Lake B&B in Ponemah, Manitoba, will be held on Friday, June 14, 2019, from 7-9 pm. Contact Aaron’s at (204) 223-1690 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets. This event will have the Theme of “Soups to Nuts in the World of Chocolate” with flavours taking you through the various courses of a most delectable virtual meal. Join us for a truly noteworthy taste sensation.
- Join Doreen at the Manitoba Writers’ Guild Thursday, June 20th, from 6-8 pm for a two-hour coaching session on how to build and market your blog, book, and your writing brand. Details here.
- Following the summer, we’ll resume chocolate tasting classes at McNally Robinson Booksellers on Grant Avenue in Winnipeg with the Sept 13th class being in celebration of International Chocolate Day. Join us for a taste of the world of chocolate. I’m sure I’ll have something special in store for you. Call (204) 453-0424 (ext 250) to reserve your spot or for more information on any of these classes or register online via the Community Classroom’s online page at this link.
- We’ll finish off 2019 with our holiday season Chocolate Tasting at McNally Robinson on Friday, December 6th from 7-9 pm. Call (204) 453-0424 (ext 250) to reserve your spot or for more information on any of these classes or register online via the Community Classroom’s online page at this link.
chocolatour events include customized chocolate tours
Breaking News! Doreen will be leading a small group of chocolate lovers to Costa Rica, January 11-19, 2020. Further details will soon be revealed, but save the dates for now, and be sure to subscribe to this site so that you can get in on this amazing customized Chocolatour to one of the world’s best chocolate destinations.
Chocolatour is not just about eating chocolate. It is about engaging in cocoa culture, and experiencing the world of chocolate and cacao through:
- visits to cocoa farms and plantations;
- partaking in chocolate events, attractions, and diversions; and
- meeting some of the world’s finest and most creative chocolate makers and chocolatiers, seeing the places that inspire them, and of course, tasting their delicious chocolate creations.
During chocolate travels with Doreen, we meet small chocolate makers and tour larger factories as well. And we might be treated to a Sacred Cacao Ceremony by a local cacao enthusiast, farmer or chocolate maker who will take us inside the mystical world of cacao.
I feel very fortunate to be immersed in the world of chocolate travel and very soon, hope to be your host on an amazing customized Chocolatour chocolate tour. Stay tuned for details about the January, 2020, trip to Costa Rica we are planning. It is sure to be amazing.