setting goals for 2015
Right now, I’m sitting at Spirit Ridge Vineyard Resort & Spa in Osoyoos, BC, enjoying 4 weeks of rest and rejuvenation. I learned long ago to listen to my body, and it’s been telling me to get out of my usual environ, and just chill. We’ve been here 5 days now and I’m finally starting to feel the effects of this peaceful and serene setting. I therefore feel I’ve already achieved goal number one for 2015.
Here’s the list of goals I’ve set for myself for 2015:
1. To get more in tune with my spirit and let it guide me.
2. To continue to market my expertise as a chocolate writer and speaker.
3. To expand my network in the world of artisanal chocolate.
4. To establish chocolate travel as a new niche for women and lovers of fine chocolate.
5. To forge strategic partnerships that will enable me to achieve the above goals.
Those are the primary goals I have set for myself in 2015. With your help and support, I will achieve them.
Please like, share this post, and if you haven’t already, please subscribe to this blog and/or to my chocolate travel blog. Thanks!
And now, please share with me one of your goals for 2015, and how I can help you achieve it.