SleepPhones make life easier
As we enter the holiday gift giving season, I’d like to offer a suggestion to you for anyone who travels a lot, or has difficulty sleeping due to tinnitus, menopause, a snoring partner, or other sleep disruptors.
I had the opportunity to receive a complimentary set of Sleep Phones for review, and have to confess … I was thrilled with the product. If you act now, you can take advantage of their holiday specials. Please click the link at the bottom of this post to take advantage of the deals and help me out at the same time via my affiliate link.
6 things I like about sleep phones
- When you put them on, you can still hear your partner speaking to you in bed. You can still hear the flight attendant (or person seated next to you) if they are speaking to you on an airplane.
- The Sleep Phones block out the sound of your partner snoring and other irritable sounds in your immediate area. They also block out the sound of tinnitus that comes from within your own ears. I don’t know how they know to let some sounds in and keep others out, but it works!
- Sleep Phones are easy to pack. We have the bulky Bose noise reducing headphones. We also have noise reducing ear buds that I purchased on a flight. The Sleep Phones are like a weightless head band and fit easily in a pocket or purse pouch.
- The Sleep Phones are comfortable. You can easily turn on your side when sleeping and still be comfortable.
- The Sleep Phones offer a really good quality sound. How wonderful it is to be able to drift off to sleep with great sounding music or my favourite radio podcast playing in my ear as opposed to other internal or external sounds that prevent me from getting a good sleep.
- Sleep Phones are affordable. The corded ones I have are just $39.95 USD and the wireless version is $99.95 USD. Much less than the Bose headphones we purchased. If you buy now, you can take advantage of their 2017 Holiday Specials. Please click the link below.
Was/is there anything I don’t like about the Sleep Phones? There is one small thing. It does flatten your hair a bit while you sleep or have them on. But I feel that is a small price to pay for the increased amount of sleep and comfort I have had while using the Sleep Phones. So the choice is yours, and that is my complete and honest review.
Here is my affiliate link for this company. They offer a number of different products, including RunPhones, for those of you who jog or like to run with buds in your ears.
If you do buy SleepPhones or RunPhones for yourself or as a gift for someone, I would appreciate if you would do so via this link as the income I receive by way of a small commission will help underwrite the costs of this site.
Many thanks, happy holidays, and may you enjoy many happy sleeps. 🙂 And if you found this post helpful or interesting, please share it on your favourite platform with your readers or friends. Thanks!